HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT ONCE YOU HAVE FILLED OUT YOUR APPLICATION:
If you don't hear back from us right away please feel free to show up on any Sunday shop day.
1. E-mail response back explaining this process so you know what to expect from our program.
2. Phone call to set up in person interview during one of our Sunday Shop Days with one of our Veteran Board Members.
3. Once your in person interview is completed you will be notified in person of your candidate status to let you know what you qualify for (candidate or volunteer status) based on your Military / Police / Fire service record.
4. Review our liability waiver together with one of our staff members.
5. Then we'll go over shop SOP's and Safety regulations.
6. You will then be shown the ropes around the shop and given a list of contacts in case you have a question or you just need to chat with other people in the program.
7. Must put in no less than (4) 8 hour shop days volunteering to maintain your eligibility to be a candidate in the program.
8. Once volunteer hours completed we will have another sit down to see where you stand. Is this something you feel you can commit to, is this something that interests you after spending time in the shop. Just to make sure the program is fit.
9. You will then be assigned your motorcycle and added to the rotation based on shop space and other candidates availability.
10. Welcome aboard and we will continue to have monthly evaluations to see how things are coming along with your projects.
At any time during this process you are always welcome to come out to our shop days to feel out the program.
© Copyright 2015-2018 Operation Combat Bikesaver, INC. All Rights Reserved
Operation Combat Bikesaver is a 501 (c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit organization.