To help Veterans reignite that warrior spirit and regain their confidence with a regular workout regiment, a healthy diet, and to help establish the connection to a balanced mind, body and spirit.
Providing assistance to Veterans in need. A program provided by Operation Combat Bikesaver for it's Veterans that participate in Hot Rod Therapy.
The Fitness and Tranquility Program (F.A.T.) is an internal program that will service members of Operation Combat Bikesaver who would like to make health and fitness a priority in their lives in order to regain the fighting spirit they had when they were in the military. This program will be designed by health and fitness professionals as well as Veterans who have rediscovered their intensity. This program will help the Veteran redevelop good health and fitness habits. Since Veterans are mission-oriented people, without goals they tend to lose purpose once they have completed their military obligation. The F.A.T. Program will help Veterans strategize, execute, and retain specific health and fitness goals giving that Veteran a sense of purpose and accomplishment.
The specific objectives and purpose of this program shall be:
• to evaluate individual Veteran goals and current mental and physical health in order to place the Veteran in a specific healthy starting tier.
• to utilize volunteer fitness and health professionals to assess program members. Come up with personalized exercise and meal plans.
• to provide Veterans with a workout plan (tier) specific to that person. Including: healthy options tailored specifically to a Veteran’s current physical and mental health level.
• to organize group workout sessions to help Veterans who have a hard time with self-motivation and proper exercise techniques.
• to be a coach, a big brother, and motivator to Veterans who enroll in this program.
• to provide knowledge on leading a healthy lifestyle.
• to use physical activity to help Veterans regain the fighting spirit they had in the military and develop a brotherhood community with the other program members.
• to host and/or participate in events and activities that promote, healthy Veteran lifestyles, PTSD and/or TBI and/or depression, Veteran or fitness themed.
The unfortunate thing about the mental state of the Veteran when he or she leaves the military is that it is hard to find that same sense of purpose in the civilian world. While traumatic experiences happen during service, those experiences are amplified when the Veteran completes their military obligation. Whether it’s because there is no structure in the Veteran’s post service life or the Veteran moves back to their hometown losing the comradery filled atmosphere a duty station provides by serving side by side with your fellow Veterans, or because of PTSD / TBI / depression issues, many Veterans let their physical health deteriorate. In returning to good physical health alongside those who have also served and have shared the same experiences, the Veteran’s mental health will be impacted in a positive manor. They will remember the fighting spirit that called him/her to serve their Country.
On behalf of all of us here at Operation Combat Bikesaver, we appreciate you for supporting those who protect us. No one gets left behind.
Website DESIGNED AND MAINTAINED BY: T6 Marketing Department / GearHead Productions
A Division of Operation Combat Bikesaver, INC.
FED EIN: 47-5307287
PUBLIC CHARITY STATUS: 170 (B)(1)(A)(VI)
EFFECTIVE DATE OF EXEMPTION: 12 OCT 2015
© Copyright 2015-2021 Operation Combat Bikesaver, INC. All Rights Reserved
Operation Combat Bikesaver is a 501 (c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit organization.
Approved Veterans Programs and Services through the IDVA.
Operation Combat Bikesaver, INC.
5016 W 133rd Ave.
Crown Point, IN 46307